Saturday, March 20, 2010

Introduction

Hello,

I just realized that I had not introduced myself, so here goes...

Where to start? Basics I am 41, married to a wonderful woman that puts up with all my faults, and loves me anyway. I love GOD, my wife, and kids. yes that order also. I know that GOD has a plan for my life and that I must let go of myself to live in a way that is both pleasing and honoring to my father.

Work (currently) you will understand this in a moment. I am an mechanical engineer, currently working for Husqvarna Outdoor Products, where I design 2 stroke engines. Yes I think it is a cool job, and designing/analysis is the best part; however after 22 years the company is planning a relocation for engineering, from Texarkana, Tx to Charlotte, Nc.! Now for the decision stay or go? Well I am listening for GOD's direction, and praying.

Kids, we have 3 kids 2 13 year old boys, (yes twins), and a 5 year old daughter. They are without a doubt the greatest gift that GOD has given us.

Hobbies/fun, I have a lot of hobbies, and my wife has told me that I have to cut back. currently I am down to 3 that I tend to hold onto. Photography, this has been a hobby for many years; however has recently came into its own. Scale modeling, no I do not walk a runway! I love to build models you know the plastic ones we built as a kid. Well I just never grew up! Airplanes, Motorcycles, cars, anything with an engine that goes fast I am into. Art, I love to draw, paint.

Well there you have the short introduction, and you can learn more about GOD, photography, models, and other events.

Check out the various links also, and I will be adding a gear list for those that like to know what you are using.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment